Uncategorized

​JUST IN: Charles Krauthammer Calls For Barack Obama’s Arrest!

Charles Krauthammer is a highly respected conservative thinker and political commentator. This is what he had to say about the $400 million payment to Iran in exchange for the released prisoners:

“They had to print the money here and send it to Switzerland. Then, turn it into Swiss Francs and Euros and in the end ship it over to Iran. If a private company had done this, it would be considered  money laundering and the CEO would definitely end up in jail. I’m not surprised that the Justice Department objected – this is an illegal action.”

Krauthammer is not the only one who feels that something’s wrong about this deal. Only four days after the money had arrived, four Americans were released from Iranian prisons.

Mullahs and military leaders in Iran are calling this money with its proper name —a ransom—but Obama’s story is quite different:

According to him, the $400 million payment was part of a $1.7 billion negotiated settlement from an aborted arms deal in 1979.

Some are comparing this to Iran-Contra, which almost derailed Ronald Reagan’s administration. For an administration that has constantly devaluated Americans, such as Obama’s, this is just another day at the office.

11 Comments

11 Comments

1. Marvin

October 30, 2017 at 5:16 pm

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web will likely be much more useful than ever before.

2. click here

November 2, 2017 at 6:22 am

Hello there! I recently came across your site and I really love it. I also like to talk about phone number locator at times. Good to be around, thanks a lot!

3. http 192.168 o 1.1 login

November 2, 2017 at 7:20 am

Hey there, what do you think regarding router address? Pretty cool topic, huh?

4. click here

November 3, 2017 at 2:53 am

I was speaking with a friend of mine on this info and regarding free smartphone apps as well. I believe you made some great points on this page, we’re excited to read more information from you.

5. Lucky patcher apk

November 3, 2017 at 8:16 am

Hi there, you’re certainly correct. I always read your articles attentively. I am furthermore interested in lucky patcher apk latest version, perhaps you could write about this sometimes. Good day!

6. avocat criminel

November 3, 2017 at 1:45 pm

I am glad for writing to let you be aware of of the fantastic encounter my wife’s daughter obtained visiting your web page. She realized a good number of issues, not to mention how it is like to possess a wonderful coaching spirit to make many others with ease understand specific tricky topics. You actually exceeded our own desires. Thank you for churning out such good, dependable, edifying and as well as fun guidance on the topic to Lizeth.

7. پنجره کرج

November 11, 2017 at 9:37 am

Hello! I just found this page and I truly like it. I like to talk about upvc door locks sometimes. Good to be here, bless you!

8. karaj

November 16, 2017 at 7:38 am

I am also writing to make you be aware of of the amazing discovery my friend’s daughter obtained reading your site. She figured out some details, which included what it’s like to possess an amazing teaching nature to let many people with no trouble fully grasp several tortuous topics. You actually exceeded visitors’ expectations. Many thanks for giving those powerful, healthy, explanatory and even easy thoughts on your topic to Jane.

9. Arvind Pandit Kansas

November 16, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Thanks for the terrific article! I truly appreciated learning about.I’ll make sure to take note of your page and definitely will come back very soon. I would love to encourage that you keep on with the good job, even blog about Arvind Pandit Kansas too, have a nice morning!

10. getapk apk

November 18, 2017 at 2:49 am

I was speaking with a buddy of my own regarding this and about getapk market download too. I do think you made a number of very good points in this article, we’re also excited to find out more material from you.

11. kik for pc download

November 18, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Hey! I just discovered this great site and I certainly enjoy it. I always like to discuss kik on computer from time to time. Great to be here, cheers!