Uncategorized

Sick Taunts After The Death Of Eric Bolling’s Son Should Have Leftists Their Heads Hanging In Shame!

You know someone is sick when they start making fun of someone’s death. 29-year-old Eric Chase Bolling allegedly killed himself last Saturday. He is Eric Bolling’s son, former Fox News host who was fired over allegations of sexual harassment.

TMZ reports that Bolling Jr. was a student at the University of Colorado. Apparently, he was suffering from extreme “emotional torture” over the scandal over his father’s firing.

Most of the responses of this happening were kind and supportive, but also there were a few truly sick – the ‘compassionate’ seems to be into things like ’emotional torture’. According to the Daily Caller, they actually lauded this boy’s death! Here are some disgusting tweets about it:

These leftists need to take a good look in the mirror and rethink their actions.

(h/t Daily Caller, TMZ)

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Linda

September 12, 2017 at 11:34 am

2. Linda

September 12, 2017 at 11:35 am

There are some sick people on here what is wrong with you stupid liberals. Karma is a bitch and I hope none of you people have any kids. Karma you be back to bite you in the behind. No I haven’t said this you people just don’t want to hear the truth.

3. Mary

September 12, 2017 at 3:19 pm

I am so sorry for your loss there’s nothing comparable as to lose your child. I’m so sorry these people are making these remarks. Our country is having difficult times but nothing you said or did caused this. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. May God bless you and your family. Now to the others. WHAT YALL ARE DOING IS SO WRONG AND DISRESPECTFUL I WILL ASK GOD TO TO GO TO EACH OF YOU TO HELP. I just pray for y’all forgiveness and show you the way without all this hate put love in your hearts they feel the pain everyday

y God bless you and your family.

4. Connie Rugh

September 15, 2017 at 8:53 pm

So sorry to Eric and his wife, ignore these sick morons one day they will fill the pain and maybe just maybe the will realize how heartless they are may God wrap has arms around you and comfort you

5. Shawnee

October 30, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Keep working ,terrific job!

6. garageband download

November 2, 2017 at 2:17 am

You are completely correct. I really liked reading this info and I will get back for more as quick as possible. My own internet site is on garageband free, you might check it out if you are interested in this.

7. 192.168.1.1 login

November 2, 2017 at 8:13 am

Thanks for this superb post! I definitely liked learning about.I’ll remember to bookmark this page and will often come back in the future. I would like to suggest you to ultimately continue your excellent writing, possibly comment on router home too, have a wonderful morning!