Uncategorized

​Moments After The 9/11 Ceremony, The President Made History With Only Two Words!

SLIKAIt has been 16 years since 9/11. That is a terrible day in American history.  Remembering it, Americans still bring a sense of both sadness and pride in their country.

The president marked this event in a formal way – placing a wreath and giving a speech. This is a video posted by him detailing the ceremony:

And he did not stop there – he took it a step further and commemorate this day like no one ever and OFFICIALLY proclaimed September 11 of each year “Patriot Day.”

He outlined the purpose of Patriot Day in a statement:

“On this day, we honor almost 3,000 lost lives 16 years ago and all of those who so nobly aided their fellow citizens in America’s time of need. We rededicate ourselves to the ideals that define America and unite us as one, as we commemorate everyone that lost their lives in order to save others.”

This is an incredible gift to our people! Share this everywhere so everyome know how our president honored the 9/11 tragedy.

(h/t Whitehouse.gov)

6 Comments

6 Comments

1. Joan Kelly

September 12, 2017 at 8:59 am

How people can continue to use hate to hurt our President is beyond
    my comprehension, he is a very kind and generous person. For years before he became President, he gave his money and gifts of help and he never asks for any return.
    I know he is not perfect but he is a good man and I say SHAME on all
    of you, that will not give him a break.

2. Vivienne juraszek

September 12, 2017 at 3:27 pm

I have so much love and respect for this man that we elected ad OUR PRESIDENT, DONALD TRUMP, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARING, LOVING SENTIMENTS FOR ALL THE LIVES OF AMERICANS KILLED IN 9/11, WARS, CASTITROPHIES THAT HAPPEN, AND EVERY POLICE OFFICER, FIREMAN, AMBULANCE DRIVER, BUS DRIVER, SCHOOL OFFICIAL, NORMAL PERSON, ETC, ETC THAT HAS LOST THEIR LIFE TO SAVE ANOTHER.!!!!
    PATRIOTS DAY IS A WONDERFUL SENTIMENT TO THEM ALL, AND TO YOU MR. PRESIDENT TRUMP. FOR HAVING ENOUGH FEELINGS TO ADDRESS THIS WONDERFUL GESTURE TO ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE TO KEEP US SAFE.!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS YOU, SIR.! WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.!!!

• Joy Graves

September 12, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Very Well Said!!! I Have All The Admiration in the World For What He Has So Bravely Done For The Greatest Country on Earth!!! GI’D BLESS HE AND HIS FAMILY !!! ALSO
      VICE PRESIDENT PENCE AND HIS FAMILY!!!

3. Lionel

October 30, 2017 at 4:43 pm

My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You cann’t imagine just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

4. funny pickup lines

November 2, 2017 at 1:09 am

Thanks a lot for writing this, I saved the web page. I’m additionally in search of material about cheesy pick up lines, are you aware exactly where I could come across one thing such as this? I’ll return quickly!

5. Adria

November 6, 2017 at 1:54 am

Someone necessarily help to make seriously articles I’d state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual post incredible. Excellent job!