CRIME

BIG WIN! Trump Just Made Democrats CRINGE With What He Just Did To Obamacare!

Donald Trump is a man who likes to see results. He said he was gonna make Republicans repeal and replace Obamacare, and look what he just did!

Today it was revealed that congressional Republicans have been working in secret to make a good replacement and IT IS ALMOST FINISHED!

Trump told reporters at a press conference,

“We have a good chance of getting it soon. I’d like to say next week, but I believe we will get it.”

So how soon are we thinking? Well, the goal is to get it by next week so Trump can have the win before his first 100 days are up.

While no exact date has been given, Paul Ryan told reporters at a separate conference in London, “We’re very close.”

This time they have everyone in on it. We are talking the classic politicians and the Tea Party and the Trump congressmen. Hopefully, we can FINALLY get something passed. 2018 is coming up!

Still, it’s good to see that President Trump did his job and lit a fire under their a$$es. Let’s help make them finish the job by sharing this out and letting them know Obamacare needs to be gone YESTERDAY!

10 Comments

10 Comments

1. Hienminhvan

April 21, 2017 at 7:25 pm

BNGKOK 20 . APR. 2017

***** for Three ways to care on the perspective of Three styles clearly truth ( who Care) ?.*****

1 – In the first way Of President Mr Donald j. Trump He did not need, to receive wages, for first three months, , took on his duties as President starting, at the White House…

2- For. Obamacare? Clear truth (carer) ? . He only cares about the time and money contributed by people around the world. And he himself was ruined, not exactly like that of a mighty nation. When he was holding a mission, he was a president of the United States.

3 – For Hienminhcare. Clearly Truth is( who carer ) i was stand up for justice, by fighting against the killers ….. I sacrificed not only my life, and most , entire life, and I having and The whole property , money my own that’s What ? for is reality, not further for now …..!
    *Respect for your viewed *
    HIENMINHVAN TRAN

• Digger

May 20, 2017 at 7:00 am

KÃtktnsirjoiiet¤u kirje jossa oikea postimerkki kyllä avataan, kokemusta on. Miten muuten olisi uusi tuoksu METALLI nimeltään. Kuvaa yritystä mutta tuoksuhan on tietysti jotain muuta kun hitsauskäryä. Asiaan Lasse. Tuossa viimeisessä kommentissa Minna kerroitkin sen mitä ajattelin. Vastaanottajiin otetaan yhteys! Tämä on se mikä monesti unohdetaan. Ensi tehdään paljon töitä ja nähdään vaivaa markkinointiin ja sitten jätetään tekemättä tärkein. YHTEYS viestin vastaanottavaan tahoon.Odotamme tuloksia

2. Tina

May 20, 2017 at 6:21 am

Online Arel;it&#8230cI precisely needed to thank you so considerably however again. I do not know the issues I would’ve taken care of without these secrets contributed by you regarding this problem. It seemed to be a extremely frightful crisis for me, but encountering a ne…

3. Rafael

December 9, 2017 at 5:00 pm

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

4. mesothelioma attorneys dot

December 12, 2017 at 3:54 am

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your information site. Do you run into any kind of browser interface issues? Some of my own website readers have complained about my mesothelioma law firms blog not operating correctly in Explorer but seems amazing in Firefox. Have you got any solutions to assist correct that situation?

5. رگ خواب

December 13, 2017 at 5:24 am

Thanks a lot for this great content! I truly enjoyed reading it.I will make certain to take note of the website and definitely will come back very soon. I wish to encourage you to keep on with your nice writing, maybe try to think of free films to watch also, have a great evening!

6. Ted Barrile

December 14, 2017 at 6:21 am

I’m really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

7. Ginekolog w uk

December 15, 2017 at 2:27 pm

I personally arrived right here from a different website about teeth whitening dentist and considered I should look at this. I quite like the things I see thus now I am following you. Looking forward to looking at your website all over again.

8. Pearline

January 4, 2018 at 1:01 pm

As a Newbie, I am permanently searching online for articles that can aid me. Thank you

9. Kasha

January 6, 2018 at 1:23 pm

certainly like your web site however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll definitely come back again.