NEWS

WARNING: This Famous Actor Just Said Something SICK About The Military That’ll Make You Wanna Throw Up!

Far-left actor Mandy Patinkin said something to MSNBC that should make everyone want to pause. He said that white men in the military “are the bad guys” and not the Muslim government.

Then he said the Muslim community has made huge contributions to the world. Then, of course, liberal Chuck Todd agreed with him.

According to NewsBusters, Mandy Patinkin of Homeland says that “white men” are the problem and the military are “the bad guys.” This guy is nuts.

“We have tried to be part of the cure, not part of the problem. A different story line where we’re helping these people and a story line that shows in this case, in this year, in this season and — that maybe it’s the — and it is white men in the government and the military establishment that are the bad guys, not the Muslim community.”

What an idiot!

*** SHARE THIS and tell this liberal looney to shut up!!

There is something wrong with the water in Hollywood and this just goes to show it. Thanks for reading. (h/t News Busters)

21 Comments

21 Comments

1. Harvey Schilling

April 18, 2017 at 2:17 pm

He sucks and my wife and I watched this show,homeland every wk, no more,he’s frigging nuts

• MAUREEN LINEHAN

April 19, 2017 at 2:25 pm

HE IS NOT AN AMERICAN NO MORE MANNY

• Egypt

May 19, 2017 at 10:20 pm

JonBe thankful that a TSA agent is attemtping humor and being light-hearted. The whole process of screening is a drudgery and for passengers a high-stress moment. If a TSA agent is willing to give everyone an excuse to smile and relax, then be thankful rather than ovi-eyrslnsiteve.

• Rosie

May 19, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Em 2005 o TCU decidiu que o contrato de publicidade entre o Banco do Brasil e a DNA, empresa do puirbcitálio Marcos Valério F. de Sousa era irregular.No início do mês, sob o comando de Ana Arraes, mãe do governador de Pernambuco, Eduardo Campos (PSB), aceitou como legal o contrato de publicidade entre as partes. Essa decisão pode interferir no julgamento do Mensalão e após o clamor público, o TCU recorreu da decisão. Quem tem razão: a lei ou o dinheiro? Em minha opinião, tudo vai acabar em pizza, pois o dinheiro compra tudo!Maria Carmen Del Bel Tunes

2. Boab Simpson

April 18, 2017 at 2:23 pm

I think this deluded millionaire actor is actually believing some of the shite he has starred(?) in. Deary deary me. What a bozo!!!!

• Bryson

May 19, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Just doing things you enjoy, for no good ܢreason’ is in itself a wonderful thing to do… I am thinking of taking your lead and learn an instrument too.Well done for your performance too )

3. Garth Edwards

April 18, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Must still be deluded from his role in Alien Nation. Hope that the Muslim horde visits him and his ilk before the ‘white men’ in the armed forces can get there to save his unworthy a&&.

• Taimi

May 19, 2017 at 9:50 pm

it already but …Hey good st&keu#8230;ffep up the good work! I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,)A definite great read..Jim Bean

4. Maria

April 18, 2017 at 4:06 pm

WTF…is he nuts, has he lost his mind?? I guess I want to know is he a Muslim?? You invite the refugees into your home, you sick anti-American jerk. I no longer like this actor. These entertainers need to shut the f*ck up and stick to acting. Oh this sickens me

• Issy

May 19, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Ikke skummelt å vise ansikt når en er så pen som du!Og den jakka så innmari god ut!Jeg skal kjøpe meg dunkåpe i vinter, nå er grdaivmagen borte og da kan man unne seg et sånt plagg.klem

5. Barbara Welch

April 18, 2017 at 4:11 pm

I have never heard of this moron living without a tv is a God send this kind of trash is one of the main reasons i got rid of the tv

• Spike

May 19, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Tänker på Joahanns familj. Ber för er att Gud ska vara med er i sorgen och hoppas att ni orkar går i genom detta. Vila i frid Johanna

6. Ben

April 18, 2017 at 4:56 pm

IS HE ON CRACK?????What Fantasyland are they living in ???

• Rosalinda

May 19, 2017 at 10:03 pm

Someone necessarily lend a hand to make critically articles I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual post exrorradinaty. Wonderful activity!

7. Dr. Donald G. Boudreau

April 18, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Song and dance man, stay singing and dancing… stick with things you knw something about…

• Sherlyn

May 19, 2017 at 9:51 pm

What I wanted to say was that it could be old/worn floppy’s fault that sometimes wrong bits have been read within the track. Of course, this is not the case with &#&;162good8#8217; floppies.

8. Martin madsen

April 18, 2017 at 9:00 pm

An insane man with delusional thoughts. Sounds like he needs a rubber room and 50 years to get his facts straight

• Holland

May 19, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Next week polly you’ll see, if I was you I would book your busmans hols to the land of OZ like your old m8 tuna.I bet cassie will be jumping with joy, what you think poy#0&l823l;..?

9. John Blackall

April 19, 2017 at 10:08 am

GOOD BRAVE MAN HE TELLS THE TRUTH !!! DIVIDE AND CONQUER !!! ON THE DOLLAR BILL IN LATIN – ORDER OUT OF CHAOS !! WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

• Donyell

May 19, 2017 at 9:52 pm

o ano, e de me perguntar muitas vezes “para parar de apanhar, #cfo2oas?&#8m21;) defini 4 resoluções de Ano Novo, que têm como objetivo melhorar minha vida bloguística em 2009 – e com um pouco de sorte, por

10. Star

May 19, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Sin ganas de entrar en copaarmciones pero sí de sacar conclusiones: ¿en lo que respecta a Champagne rosé hay que tirar de talonario entonces para encontrar algo que te satisfaga?