NEWS

Judge Jeanine Just TOOK DOWN The Democrats With This CRUEL Smack Down!!!

Judge Jeanine Piro doesn’t hesitate to show her support for Trump! She was talking about he replacing Reince Priebus with General John Kelly on the workplace of Chief of Staff.

This is what she said:

“As we face nuclear powered countries like North Korea and Iran, there is nobody better nor knowledgeable to help Trump in running the west wing of the White House than General John Kelly.”

Check out the video below:

She really believes that General Kelly will bring everything necessary to the White House, but it seems like Democrats don’t like it!

She called the liberals out and stated that they are in a constant state of PSYCHOTIC RAGE since Trump was elected president!

Share this on social media if you share her opinion!

Thank you for reading.

[H/T Breitbart]

6 Comments

6 Comments

1. Rashad

December 9, 2017 at 5:34 pm

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

2. دانلود رگ خواب

December 13, 2017 at 11:51 am

There are certainly amazing improvements on the design of this blog, I definitely like that! My own is regarding free films to watch and currently there are lots of things to be done, I’m yet still a newbie in website development. Cheers!

3. Florentino Plattsmier

December 14, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue together with your website in internet explorer, would test this… IE nonetheless is the market leader and a big component of other folks will miss your magnificent writing because of this problem.

4. Dentysta uk

December 15, 2017 at 5:19 pm

I always read through your content thoroughly. I am also interested in dentist, perhaps you could talk about this sometimes. Have a good day.

5. Jame

January 4, 2018 at 4:43 pm

wonderful points altogether, you simply won a brand new reader. What would you recommend about your put up that you simply made a few days ago? Any certain?

6. Rubi

January 6, 2018 at 3:59 pm

An interesting discussion is value comment. I think that you should write extra on this subject, it won’t be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers