NEWS

BREAKING: Kathy Griffin Got The WORST News Of Her Life Right After Threatening To Cut Off Trump’s Head

Kathy Griffin posed for a picture Tuesday where she holds the decapitated head of President Trump.
That is so offensive towards the President.

This can be perceived as encouraging the assassination of the President.

After the picture overwhelmed the media she got the worst news of her life.

She was reported to the Secret Service a dozen times and they might be treating this as a threat!

We looked into it and she may be in violation of a MAJOR crime  which could put her in jail for 5 years!

Could you IMAGINE if a conservative did this to Obama?

H/T Subject Politics

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Peg

May 30, 2017 at 7:03 pm

A whole world of hurt is going to crash down on Kathy Griffin. Apology NOT ACCEPTED you filthy little maggot.

2. Betty Busch

May 31, 2017 at 7:34 am

In my opinion: This is a threat to President Trump and his family. It should be responded to quickly by Secret Service. This is a horrible, horrible thing for our President and his precious family to have to see, hear or deal with. This is just the opinion of an old retired widow who loves my Savior, my country, my freedom of speech, my flag and my President and his family, but this goes far beyond freedom of speech. This is a life threat.

• Marie Carlucci

May 31, 2017 at 11:21 am

Exactly!!!!! She must be punished!!!!! She threatened the president!!!!!!!!!!!

3. sue

May 31, 2017 at 7:34 am

She should be put in jail that is a threat towards our President Donald J. Trump. The liberals are making all kinds of threats an needs to STOP and the only way they will learn and that its not acceptable is stiff fines and jail time after that community service.

4. Judy Lord

May 31, 2017 at 8:08 am

I was appalled by the whole thing! Hollywood needs to take a breath. They are over the top, way over the top and there should be consequences for her actions. If she tries to sluff this off as a gag and as being nothing but ‘humor,’ she should think again–way too extreme—way too disrespectful. I’m waiting to see if there will be consequences for her actions. WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

5. Pingback: BOOM:Trump Responding To Kathy Griffin By Giving Her The Worst News Of Her Life

6. Randy Stapleton

May 31, 2017 at 11:43 am

She needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law PERIOD!